The Evolved Training System is a unique combination of multiple different training methodologies combined together with the optimal dose of each:
- Strength Training
- Bodybuilding for aesthetics
- Metcon and “HIIT” intervals for conditioning
- Bodyweight Training
You do not need to spend endless hours in the gym to achieve the results you desire
- Train for only 5-6 hours across 4-5 sessions per week to optimize results
You do not need to do endless hours of boring cardio to stay lean
- Utilize Metabolic Conditioning and HIIT methodology to keep the metabolism elevated
You do not need to perform exercises that are difficult to learn or implement
- Simple Free-Weight Compound movements have created incredible physiques for decades
You should never feel rundown, unmotivated, or lack desire to workout
- The perfect balance of intensity and volume will create endless energy and vitality
The program utilizes all free weight and bodyweight movements, so you can perform this training in a functional fitness gym, a standard “Globo” gym atmosphere, or even your home gym!
There are certain movements that will repeat over the course of the training cycle. This a vital piece of the Evolved Method. These repeated movements are programmed specifically as a means of creating tangible and trackable metrics so that you can see how you are getting stronger and more fit week to week.
So, grab a friend, get that music pumping and let’s get you looking and feeling your best!