Free weights will always be the backbone of all Evolved programs
– They are accessible worldwide in any gym
– They are responsible for shaping unbelievable physiques over time
– The current Physique and Evolved programs have no shortage of success stories
The new Physique Globo program will provide the same productive framework
– Training 4-5x per week for 60-75 minutes at most
– Progressive and trackable “metric-based movements” to ensure success
– Training can be completed at any “standard” style gym, which alleviates the burden of manipulating training during travel
– Private Facebook group for members to ask questions, connect with others, post PR’s, or just discuss the day of training with others following the same programming
The use of machines provides a level of variety that is impossible with free weights alone
– Target specific muscles more effectively with mind/muscle connection through using machines
– Correct imbalances through movement selection. Machines offer ability to train weaknesses without strengths taking over (such as leg press and hack squats to alleviate burden on low back musculature)
– The incredible variety mitigates overuse injuries through utilizing the same movement patterns too consistently.
– The repeating “metric-based” movements can now be rotated with other high quality exercises every few months to ensure a balanced physique without monotony
Training Has Evolved! Can’t wait for you to come on board and experience the future of endless gains and increased quality of life outside the gym!